FAQ: I know I made a mistake on last year’s return. Do I need to refile?

If you made an error you can go back up to three years to correct the error by making an adjustment. We can verify if indeed an error was made and can file the appropriate adjustment for you.

Eggett Tax Office - Extended Hours