FAQ: I rent a couple of rooms to students. Do I need to report that income?

Rental income must be reported like any other income you earn. You can deduct whatever expenses you have incurred to earn the rental income thereby reducing whatever tax is payable on that income. We specialize on rental income to enable you to minimize tax payable.

Eggett Tax Office - Extended Hours